Cannabis Grand Rounds Conference 2021
Register for the replay of the exclusive Cannabis Grand Rounds Conference. 1 CME unit available*.
Throughout the pandemic, we’ve seen a meteoric rise in cannabis use, and a clear, growing necessity for educating health practitioners to better serve their patients. How has your practice stayed up to date? If it hasn’t, you’re not alone. In fact, fewer than 1 in 4 physicians consider themselves “very familiar” with the Endocannabinoid System. That statistic shocked us because according to a study we ran with Sermo:
- 97% of physicians have patients who are asking about CBD and/or medical cannabis
- On average, 82% of physicians field patient questions about cannabis several times a week or more.
As an industry, we need to do better.
Join us for Pivital EDU’s inaugural CME-accredited Cannabis Grand Rounds Conference: an interactive conference designed to raise the bar for our industry in how we support one another with access to cannabis education, cannabinoid medicine, and endocannabinology.
Topics covered will include:
- History of Cannabis Medicine by Dr. David Bearman
- The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and Mental Health: Alternative Molecular Mechanisms for the Therapeutic Potential of Cannabis by Dr. Miyabe Shields
- The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and Pain Management by Dr. Dustin Sulak
- Hyperemesis Syndrome by Dr. Ethan Russo
- Cannabis in Self-Directed Care & the Influence of Pharmacokinetics* by The Knox Docs
*1 CME unit available
FREE BONUS:Exclusive access to accompanying TEXTBOOK for the CME-accredited Cannabis in Self-Directed Care & the Influence of Pharmacokinetics by The Knox Docs